Name: Liaoning Super Group Construction Group Co., Ltd.
Super group hardware accessories store：
Doors and windows, stretch bending and pressboard workshop：
Address: middle section of South outer ring of Dashiqiao
How to make windows and doors for white steel doors and windows?
1. Set the position line as the standard, mark the edge line of the door and window separated from the top floor with the line pendant or theodolite to the corresponding position of each floor.
1) measure the horizontal installation line of doors and windows from the indoor +50cm horizontal line of each floor.
2) according to the sideline and horizontal installation line of doors and windows, the installation marks of doors and windows of all floors should be made.
2, steel doors and windows in place
1) Transport the required steel doors and windows to the installation site according to the type, specifications and opening direction required in the drawings, and lay them firmly.
2) Stand the steel doors and windows in the installation position required by the drawings, temporarily fix them with wooden wedges, insert their iron feet into the reserved holes, and then pad the doors and windows according to the side line, horizontal line and the dimension from the outer wall, and hang them vertically with the supporting wire board.
3) when the steel doors and windows are in place, ensure that there are 20mm gaps on the top of the steel doors and windows. The width of the left and right sides of the box is uniform, and the size of the outer wall is in line with the drawing requirements.
3. Steel doors and windows fixed
1) After the steel doors and windows are in place, the horizontal and vertical sides are corrected, and then the iron feet of the upper frame are soldered firmly with the pre-embedded parts of the crossbeam, and the iron feet on both sides of the frame are inserted into the pre-reserved holes. The pre-reserved holes are wetted with water and filled with 1:2 harder cement mortar or C20 fine aggregate concrete. Do not touch the frame fan before final condensing.
2) Three days later, take out the wood wedges around, fill the gap between the frame and the wall with 1:2 cement mortar, and smooth the same plane with the frame.
3) if a steel gate is used, the hinge should be welded to the embedded parts in the wall. The embedded parts on each side must be on the same vertical line, and the corresponding embedded parts on both sides must be in the same horizontal position.
4. Installation of hardware fittings
1) check whether the window sash is flexible and close. If there are any problems, it must be adjusted before installation.
2) configure suitable screws at the hole of switch parts and tighten the screws. Is there any excess in the inspection hole when it is not screwed in? If so, remove it and tighten the screws.
When the screw and screw hole position do not match, it can move slightly and reinstall after the tapping.
3) the installation of steel door locks should be carried out according to the specifications and construction drawings. After locking, the locking switches should be flexible.