Name: Liaoning Super Group Construction Group Co., Ltd.
Super group hardware accessories store：
Doors and windows, stretch bending and pressboard workshop：
Address: middle section of South outer ring of Dashiqiao
Material (heat insulation is 1250 times higher than that of aluminum profiles) separates two layers of aluminum alloy indoors and outdoors and connects them together closely to form a new heat-insulating aluminum profiles. Using this profiles as doors and windows, its heat insulation and plastic (steel) windows are in the same grade - national standard level, which completely solves the problem of aluminum alloy conduction and heat dissipation fast, and does not conform to the joint. At the same time, some new structure matching forms are adopted to solve the old difficult problem that the seal of aluminum alloy push-pull window is not strict. The product is made of aluminum and is made of plastic profile cavity in the middle. This innovative structure design, taking into account the advantages of plastic and aluminum alloy materials, while meeting the decorative effect and doors and windows strength and aging resistance of a variety of requirements. Super broken bridge aluminum-plastic profiles can realize the three-way sealing structure of doors and windows, reasonably separate the water vapor chamber, successfully achieve air-water isobaric balance, significantly improve the water tightness and air tightness of doors and windows. This kind of window has better air tightness than any aluminum and plastic windows, and can ensure that indoor window sills and floors are dust-free in windy and sandy areas; it can ensure that residents within 50 meters on both sides of the highway are not disturbed by noise, and its performance is close to that of flat windows.
This kind of window combines the advantages of aluminum and plastic windows together, eliminating their respective shortcomings, thus becoming an ideal choice for users. At present, the price of this kind of window is about 400-580 yuan per square meter. Although it is slightly higher than the ordinary aluminum and plastic push-pull windows on the market at present, the comprehensive effect of this kind of window is much better than the ordinary aluminum and plastic composite windows, even better than the double-layer aluminum push-pull windows, and it has a high performance-price ratio. In this sense, the extra cost of 350 yuan is It is worthwhile, and the use of such windows can save heating and air-conditioning electricity costs up to 50%, three years of energy-saving costs can make up for the early investment.
Performance and advantages:
Good thermal insulation. The thermal conductivity of plastic composite profiles is low, and the heat insulation effect is 1250 times better than that of aluminum materials.
2. Good sound insulation: its structure is carefully designed, seams are tight, test results, sound insulation 30 db, in line with the relevant
3. Impact Resistance: Because the outer surface of the aluminum-plastic composite profile is aluminum alloy, it is more impact resistant than the plastic-steel window profile.
4. Good air tightness: Aluminum-plastic composite windows are equipped with multi-channel sealing wool or adhesive tape at the cracks, the air tightness of the first class.
5. water tightness is good: doors and windows are designed with rainproof structure and completely isolated from the rain.
6. good fire resistance: aluminum alloy is metal material, and it does not burn.
7. Anti-theft: Aluminum-plastic composite windows, good hardware accessories and high-grade decorative locks, so that the thieves are helpless
8. maintenance free: aluminum plastic composite profiles are not susceptible to acid and alkali erosion, and will not fade yellow and hardly need to be maintained.
Aluminum alloy doors and windows of insulated broken bridges have been widely used in new buildings in winter cold regions such as northeast, northwest and North China because of their good thermal insulation and insulation performance.
In 2000, some construction projects in Beijing began to install and use heat-insulated aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as "Jianwai Ha!", "Sunshine 100" and other projects, in recent two years, the market share of Beijing heat-insulated aluminum alloy doors and windows increased year by year. According to statistics, as far as the current commercial housing projects in Beijing are concerned, the actual installation and utilization rate of thermal insulation aluminum doors and windows aluminum-plastic composite doors and windows is close to 46%, while in the housing construction projects within the Fifth Ring Road in Beijing, this figure has exceeded 70%.